In order for your child to be eligible to attend Kindergarten in September 2022, they must be 5 years old on or before October 1, 2022
All registrations must be completed online and documents must be uploaded during the registration process or submitted via email.
Access the online registration portal here. After you have successfully completed the online registration you will be contacted via email with further instructions for submitting missing documents and to finalize your child’s registration.
What documents will I need to register?
Home Owners: current property tax bill, current mortgage statement or deed
Renters: provide a current lease/rental agreement
- Student’s Birth Certificate
- 5 year physical examination completed by a physician
- Updated Immunization Record
- Four (4) current proofs of residency such as PSE&G bill, cable bill, phone bill, driver's license, medical/insurance bill, bank statement - any documents that have your name with the Dunellen address
- Parent Orientation – June 13th (once the online registration is complete you will be contacted by the Faber Main Office with details)
- Kindergarten Orientation – June 16th, June 20th or June 21st (registration will be available at the Parent Orientation Meeting)