| District Home|
| Anti-Bullying Info|
| District Calendar|
| Dunellen Library|
| Employment Opportunities|
| Health & Family Information Pages|
| HIB Grades Report|
| Inclement Weather Information|
| Internet Resources|
| Middlesex County Out-Reach and Education|
| Mission Statement|
| NCLB Info|
| NJ School Performance Report|
| PARCC Info|
| Parent Portal|
| School Report Card|
| Student Registration|
| Student Residency Hotline|
| 2013-2014 Teacher & Principal Evaluations|
Dunellen High School
Start Date: Immediately
- English Teacher
- Certification: Teacher of English
Dunellen School District Openings
Qualified candidates are requested to mail a cover letter, resume, and a copy of certification to:
- Resumes accepted until positions are filled
- Specify position on envelope
Dr. Patrick Piegari
Interim Superintendent of Schools
High Street and Lehigh Street
Dunellen, New Jersey 08812
Help Wanted: Daily Substitute Teachers & Nurses
Looking for part-time work a few days a week?
On-call SUBSTITUTE TEACHERS and NURSES needed for Faber Elementary, Lincoln Middle and Dunellen High Schools.
- A Criminal History Background Check is required for all substitute positions.
- Requirements for Substitute Teacher: NJ certification or county substitute teacher certificate.
- Requirements for Substitute Nurse: State Nursing License and substitute nurse certificate.
If you need to apply for a substitute teacher or nurse certificate we can help you with the process. The substitute teacher application packet can be picked up at the Dunellen Board of Education office at 400 High Street in Dunellen.
If you have any questions please call (732) 968-3226 x12.
Substitute Crossing Guards
The Borough of Dunellen has openings for Substitute Crossing Guards
$10.00 Per Hour
You must have a car and phone
For additional information please call Mary at 732-752-0327