| District Home|
| Anti-Bullying Info|
| District Calendar|
| Dunellen Library|
| Employment Opportunities|
| Health & Family Information Pages|
| HIB Grades Report|
| Inclement Weather Information|
| Internet Resources|
| Middlesex County Out-Reach and Education|
| Mission Statement|
| NCLB Info|
| NJ School Performance Report|
| PARCC Info|
| Parent Portal|
| School Report Card|
| Student Registration|
| Student Residency Hotline|
| 2013-2014 Teacher & Principal Evaluations|
Girls Soccer Coach
2015-2016 School Year
Closing Date: May 8, 2015
- Teaching certificate, substitute teacher or 60 college credits/eligible for substitute certification
- Coaching experience required
Dunellen School District Openings
Qualified candidates are requested to mail a cover letter, resume and a copy of certification to:
Dr. Patrick Piegari
Interim Superintendent of Schools
High Street and Lehigh Street
Dunellen, New Jersey 08812
Help Wanted: Daily Substitute Teachers & Nurses
Looking for part-time work a few days a week?
On-call SUBSTITUTE TEACHERS and NURSES needed for Faber Elementary, Lincoln Middle and Dunellen High Schools.
- A Criminal History Background Check is required for all substitute positions.
- Requirements for Substitute Teacher: NJ certification or county substitute teacher certificate.
- Requirements for Substitute Nurse: State Nursing License and substitute nurse certificate.
If you need to apply for a substitute teacher or nurse certificate we can help you with the process. The substitute teacher application packet can be picked up at the Dunellen Board of Education office at 400 High Street in Dunellen.