Knowledge of the data collection process and behavior management strategies, ABA - Applied Behavior Analysis-desired.
Minimum requirement of one of the following:
- Completion of 60 college credits,
- Associate’s degree, or
- Passing score on the ParaPro Assessment
District Employment Opportunity
Start date: Immediately
Qualified candidates are requested to fax a cover letter, resume, and a copy of certification to:
- Resumes accepted until position is filled
Dr. Patrick Piegari
Interim Superintendent of Schools
Help Wanted: Daily Substitute Teachers & Nurses
Looking for part-time work a few days a week?
On-call SUBSTITUTE TEACHERS and NURSES needed for Faber Elementary, Lincoln Middle and Dunellen High Schools.
- A Criminal History Background Check is required for all substitute positions.
- Requirements for Substitute Teacher: NJ certification or county substitute teacher certificate.
- Requirements for Substitute Nurse: State Nursing License and substitute nurse certificate.
If you need to apply for a substitute teacher or nurse certificate we can help you with the process. The substitute teacher application packet can be picked up at the Dunellen Board of Education office at 400 High Street in Dunellen.
If you have any questions please call (732) 968-3226 x12.
Substitute Crossing Guards
The Borough of Dunellen has openings for Substitute Crossing Guards
$10.00 Per Hour
You must have a car and phone
For additional information please call Mary at 732-752-0327