Do NOT use this portal if your child already attends Dunellen Public Schools.
Your application will be date and time stamped, and you can also have a confirmation of your registration emailed to you. There is no need to call the Registrar’s Office after registering online; the information goes directly to the staff. Once received, you will be contacted via email.
NOTE: If you do not have your proofs of residency or immunization records, described below, you will NOT be allowed to register.
REQUIREMENTS AND DOCUMENTATION
- Homeowners: current property tax bill, current mortgage statement or deed
- Renters: current lease (If you do not have a lease, an Affidavit of Residency must be submitted. This Affidavit must be completed by the owner of the home and be notarized.)
- In addition to the above, you must provide four (4) proofs of residency such as PSE&G bill, cable bill, phone bill, driver's license, medical/insurance bill, bank statement or any documents that has the parent/guardian’s name with the Dunellen address
- Birth Certificate
- Current Physical Examination completed by a physician within the last year ( Universal Child Health Record Form )
- Updated Immunization Record
- If you are not the parent but a legal guardian, you must provide legal documentation from a family court
A child registering for the Kindergarten program must be five years old on or before October 1.
Students transferring from schools outside Dunellen must provide:
- transfer card
- a copy of their most recent report card
- most recent standardized test results
- for children receiving special educational services, a copy of the most recent documents (e.g. IEP [Individual Education Plan], 504 Plan, ELL/ESL)
- Complete and sign a Request for School Records
Request for School Records
Affidavit of Residency
Physical Examination Form (Universal Health Record - to be completed by Physician)